276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JAM PAPER Gift Wrap - Matte Wrapping Paper - 25 Sq Ft per Roll - Matte Slate Grey - 2/Pack

£14.98£29.96Clearance
ZTS2023's avatar
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023
82
63

About this deal

Use it as gift wrap either at home of in a retail environment, or for crafts. Use with a contrasting ribbon for a lovely effect Along with your normal household paper recycling, in your kerbside collection or at paper collection points. Just make sure the paper isn’t soiled with grease, food, or other contaminants Our eco-friendly Grey Coloured Kraft Paper is made from 50gsm Recycled Kraft paper, making it an excellent quality.

Wrapping Paper Rolls-Strong Quality Gift Wrap Rolls-Thick Wrapping Paper Rolls-Strong Quality Gift Wrap Rolls-Thick

Please note that this kraft paper is loved for its rustic look. It may have a few flaws, and some uneven colour, this is to be expected and part of the charm. It is made from recycled papers so consistency of pulp grade and pulp colour will vary, together with recycling chemicals and glues all of which can alter ink colours both in the roll and from batch to batch. High fibre content not only affects the even spread of colour, but also leaves small fibres all over the printing machines and print drums, which build up and can affect colour. It is also uses water based ink (vegan friendly) which can be affected by temperature so summer printed paper may look very slightly different from winter printed paper. Yes, our coloured kraft paper rolls are 100% eco-friendly. They are made from partly recycled paper, and are full recyclable, and biodegradable. The inks which are used to dye them are also water-based and don’t contain anything harmful to the environmentThe rolls contain approximately 80% recycled paper content. The other 20% has to be pure kraft to maintain the quality of the roll

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment